Fire and Security Systems Engineer
A leading fire and security company based in Sheffield with national coverage are on the lookout for an experienced fire and Security Systems Engineer to join their engineering division.
The company are a well established fully accredited business with an enviable reputation for excellence.
Due to continual growth they are recruiting for Fire and Security Service Engineers, you will be:-
- Covering Sheffield and the surrounding area, and some areas involving nights away
- Installation / Service and Maintenance of CCTV, Access Control, Intruder Alarms, Fire Alarms
- Works carried out on large hotels, restaurants, major offices in Yorkshire.
- Installation, servicing and maintenance experience of Fire and Security Alarms, CCTV, Access Controls, Fire Equipment
- Having experience in open protocol systems
- Electrical qualifications desirable but not essential, 17th edition ideal
- Ideally living in Sheffield or the surrounding areas
- £25-30k basic
- Overtime paid at time and a half
- Company Van, phone, Laptop
- 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
For an immediate interview contact Scott Parker
In the event that you are contacted for a role, please note that as part of the registration process you shall be required to provide FRONTrunner Recruitment with proof of identity as well as proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.