Junior Sales Executive
** An EXCITING opportunity has come available to a highly motivated and passionate candidate looking for a Sales Executive role within a successful and growing estate agency company. My exclusive client is looking for an individual to join their dynamic and amazing company. Please see details below if you are interested!!**
JOB ROLE: Sales Executive
JOB TYPE: Permanent/Full Time
COMPANY: Estate Agency
HOURS: 9:00am to 6:00pm
SALARY: £18,000 - £22,000 (plus commission)
LOCATION: Near to Liverpool Street
CULTURE: A passionate and hardworking team working within stylish offices
BENEFITS: A comprehensive benefits package and 25 days holiday. Through our flexible benefits, you will also have the opportunity to choose additional benefits, including childcare vouchers and additional holiday.
- Field incoming new business enquiries, either by telephone or e-mail with the aim of securing a new instruction to market a clients' property
- Liaise with a potential new client using the live chat facility
- Ensure any new leads/enquiries from various lead sources are entered into lead database.
- Call potential clients following new leads/enquiries to build new client relationship
- Ensure each lead is updated in lead database with up-to-date notes
- Arrange an appointment for a market appraisal
- Arrange an appointment for a field agent to visit, measure up and take photos of a property once client has paid to instruct us to market the property
- As part of a team, the Sales Exec will be expected to provide support for colleagues
- Provide ideas of new business opportunities
- Work cross functionally with other departments to ensure a strong client relationship
Key behavioural /competencies:
- Hard working, tenacious character, effective networker and self starter - willing to go the extra mile
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, listening)
- Computer literate and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and experience of various Database Systems
- Attention to detail
- Flexible and adaptable
- The successful individual will have an irrepressible hunger to out smart the competition
NB: If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line.
Advertised by Office Angels, Liverpool Street branch. Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.