Area Sales Manager OTE £52k+ (Central London)
Area Sales Manager x2 - up to £42K + (12K-20k OTE) + benefits
With revenues of approximately $1.8 billion, my client is the leading global business services provider focused on modular space, secure portable storage solutions, and work force accommodation management. They currently have operations in 37 countries with a fleet of approximately 303,000 units. The company’s legacy is grounded in its reputation for exceptional customer service, effective management of business operations and consistent product innovation.
The business operates a network of around 45 branches and depot locations where accommodation and storage units are prepared for rental or sale and are refurbished as required.
Responsible for the development of business from existing clients and from new prospective clients in a given geographical area. Under the direction of the Regional Director, the post holder will, in particular:
- Provide account management service to selected clients.
- Use market knowledge and understanding to identify prospective clients within the area.
- Utilise the company’s pricing policy whilst effecting negotiations to bring about profitable contracts.
The Area Sales Manager will report to the Regional Director
The Area Sales Manager will work alongside existing Area Sales Managers, the Internal Sales team and Site Manager.
Under the direct control of the Regional Director, the post holder will assume duties and responsibilities as follows:
- To develop profitable business from new and existing customers.
- Formally manage client relationships through regular communications e.g. site visits, quarterly reviews, written correspondence, presentations, ad hoc meetings, written communications etc...
- Market existing and new products/services to portable accommodation users in the geographical area.
- Participate in and contribute to co-ordination of deliverables by the Area Offices.
- Communicate and ensure understanding of relevant client service level agreements to Area Office staff both locally and nationally. Ensure that all relevant staff members are aware of and responsive to changes in SLAs.
- Actively participate in the management of complaints, critical events and feedback and to work with other Area Office stakeholders to develop improvements as appropriate.
- Complete monthly reports for the Regional Director.
- Keep informed about the market place and competitor developments.
This position will suit an enthusiastic, ambitious, passionate individual with a background in B2B sales. Individuals looking to progress their career in sales with a market leading business can expect to be offered a genuine career path, with high quality training.
- Industry experience desirable but not essential.
- Experience of delivering results against targets.
- Clear and effective communicator.
- Demonstrable skills in negotiation and selling.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Customer focused.
- Full driving licence.
- Has proven experience and ability to work effectively with internal and/or external customers.
My client is renowned for promoting within and invest in their employees to ensure they are getting the most out of their career. They are a forward-thinking, innovative, growing business so there is a huge opportunity for progression.
- A modern group - You will be selling the latest technologies available to the market place.
- Strong leadership - There is clear direction for the business. The management have established brilliant reputations in the industry.
- An excellent team ethos - You can learn from experienced colleagues throughout the entire company.
- A responsible organisation - Health and safety is key.
- Social life - They get the team together whenever possible for various outings and conduct a range of activities in aid of charity.
Package includes a generous basic salary of up to £42k plus an OTE of £12k. You will also receive a Company Car, fuel expenses, 25 days holiday, pension, laptop, phone, and extra flexible benefits.
This is genuinely a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills within a well-recognised, reputable business that has ambitious growth plans over the coming years.
Apply now for more details.