Contracts Administrator - Document Review Contractor
The company is a recruitement agency and is looking for a Contracts Administrator with previous experience in Contracts Management / Administration within a Recruitment or Consulting business.
As the Contracts Administrator, you will be working within the Operations team and will be responsible for timely, accurate, coordinated and efficient processing of Contracts along with the successful management of working relationships.
- Being the primary point of contact for contractual matters
- Supporting management team in production of data and reports for review deadlines
- Ensuring clear communication between stakeholders
- Reviewing contractual documents for accuracy, performance risk and conformance within the contractual terms.
- Drafting, reviewing, co-ordinating and requesting approval of Client legal documents
- Compliance Management
Requirements of the Role
- Degree educated (ideally Legal degree) with good commercial awareness
- Experience within Recruitment or Consulting Industry
- Strong communications skills
- Ability to prioritise efficiently
- Good understanding of Contract Principles