This is a fantastic and rare opportunity for someone to join a small, yet established private equity firm as a Portfolio Analyst. Specialising in raising finance for high-growth companies this role will play a central part to the continued development and implementation of strategy in a fast growing business which is the 20 year market leader within its field.
The successful candidate will most likely be someone who has recently graduated from a well-known University with at least a 2.1 and strong A-levels and has at least 2 years experience working within a commercial analyst role. With very strong excel skills and a proven ability to self manage and work with team members to deliver high level deliverables without detailed supervision, also working directly with the managing partner group providing them with incisive analysis in a culture which fosters open discussion.
Your day-to-day will include the below:
- Collation and analysis of performance data of 6 existing funds (and future funds)
- Working with Deal team to identify trends and opportunities to enhance portfolio returns
- Modelling of portfolio out-turns under multiple scenarios
- Working with Finance team to develop financial models and scenario analysis
- Supporting preparation of fund-raising materials and in design of new fund products
- Supporting responses to LP DD re historical and projected fund performance
- Supporting the Partner group with market analysis
- Supporting Deal and Finance teams in identifying and developing processes and applications to improve collation and analysis of transaction and fund performance data
- Supporting implementation of applications and integration with existing MI processes