Sales Support Assistant £18K - £21K Gourmet Health Food North West London
This healthy gourmet popcorn business is stocked in good food stores, bars, hotels and cinemas across the world! Shaking up the snacks category one kernel at a time with the best tasting popcorn (24 Gold Great Taste Awards, Grocer Gold Award and many others)
£18,000 - £21,000 circa.
Key responsibilities of the role;
This a great graduate level role for someone who wants to be involved with every aspect of the day to day operations of a market leading gourmet popcorn producer.
You will want to work hard and be a part of a fast-growing business where the role and opportunity is as big as you want it to be. You will be based in Staples Corner (near Brent Cross) in North West London. They're a fun team of only 9 people in the office but a further 30 who produce, pack and distribute their popcorn. You will report directly into our Operations Executive.
THE ROLE: Sales Support Assistant
- A lover of admin and bringing order to chaos!
- You will be prepared to involve yourself in every aspect of the business and enjoy working and contributing in a fast-paced environment
- You love getting stuff done and take great pride in your work. The candidate is required to carry out tasks under minimum supervision and to a high standard of accuracy
Day-to-day activities will include;
Sales Support & Operations
Liaise with wholesale, retail customers on all matters relating to stock, deliveries and orders to include a variety of tasks including:
- Booking-in customer deliveries with their warehouses
- Retailer set up forms
- Resolving delivery queries with customers and the relevant delivery company
- Invoicing in Sage
- Booking deliveries both within the UK and overseas with external shipping companies
- Liaising with our warehouse on stock
We will teach you everything you need to do this part of the role. Tasks will include:
- Basic reconciliations
- Entering of supplier invoices into Sage
- Sending of invoices and statements to suppliers daily and weekly
- Chasing outstanding debtors
- Direct all incoming calls to the relevant person
- Resolve customer problems yourself giving world class Customer Service
Take care of other office management duties including monitoring and maintaining office supplies e.g. stationery, office organisation, and our weekly online food shop
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications;
- University graduate
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and organisational skills are essential as is possession of a logical mindset
- You are proficient with the Microsoft Office suite of programs and ideally SAGE as well
What are the perks of working at this company?
• Close knit team full of entrepreneurial people
• Very ambitious with lots of opportunity for development
• Free breakfast & lots of free popcorn