ACA/ACCA QUALIFIED FINANCIAL MANAGER, £55K
Your new company
An opportunity has arisen to work for an exciting, luxury, international travel company. You will be working for a 200 million pound business based in West London. The company are currently going through some exciting changes so it is a great time to join such an innovative company. They would like to recruit a Finance Manager to join their friendly and highly professional Finance team, They believe in helping their employees develop in their role and there is an opportunity for a promotion within 2 years. The office boasts excellent transport links and is just a 15 minute train Journey from London Waterloo.
Your new role
- Working for a multi entity business.
- Management of the annual statutory accounts ( Four entities Plus group)
- Responsibility for the balance sheet reconciliation.
- To Managing a small team
- To provide high quality FRS 102 reporting
- Foreign exchange
- To be able to deal with Inter company accounts
- Produce high quality management accounts each period
What you'll need to succeed
- Practice Experience.
- ACA / ACCA Qualified, Post qualification experience
- Experience with statutory accounts
- Experience in dealing with inter company accountants
- Experience with foreign currencies
- Intermediate Excel expertise
- Experience with HFM, Dynamics AX 9.0 and Business Objects is beneficial
What you'll get in return
- Promotion within 2 years
- Competitive Salary
- 9AM-5:30PM hours
- Pension Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.