Graduate Sales Executive
Graduate Sales Executive
Our client is arguably the market leader in bespoke events, conference, awards and media publishing. With offices globally, their market reputation is second to none. Their brands and known and respected the world over. A fantastic opportunity for a highly ambitious graduate to join a genuine market leading events business as a graduate sales executive.
This is a company where you will have the opportunity to learn, stretch yourself, and take ownership of your own events portfolio. The business is the perfect place to develop your skills, as they promote a culture of openness and look for people with an entrepreneurial spirit. After going public on the London Stock Exchange last February, they are in full growth mode, and the highlight of their revenue streams is their events portfolio.
An exciting opportunity for a highly ambitious graduate to sell to leading brands within media. You will be pitching to the most innovative and high profile UK businesses to drive the growth in award entries and gala dinner table sales.
This role is both on the phone and client facing at events therefore an excellent phone manner and the highest level of face to face client communication skills are critical for this role.
- Ensure maximum delivery against sales targets by converting both new and existing business across their fashion events portfolio.
- Retain and grow existing accounts with smart sales tactics focused on growth of order volume, value and average yield.
- Regularly host clients at their black-tie award ceremonies and attend all events
- Closely monitor competitor activity and understand the market forces influencing your sectors
Profile of Candidate:
- As an Events Sales Consultant you will have a little b2b sales experience
- Ambitious, driven and competitive. Articulate with excellent communication skills.
- Resilient attitude and a hunger to want to make money
- Proven and successful track record of a consultative new business approach
- Events experience preferred but not essential
Lipton Media is a dynamic, proactive and progressive media recruitment agency solely dedicated to the media industry. We are leaders across media sales and creative opportunities. We cover: media, digital media, print, exhibition, event, conference, outdoor and radio sales, in addition to marketing, conference production and editorial jobs.
Our clients range from small start-up companies to FTSE 100 and 250 businesses. We work with people at every stage of their career from undergraduates looking for their first entry point into sales to senior managers and directors looking for their next challenge.