This is an exciting opportunity to join a young vibrant and talented firm who are looking for a UX Designer to join the team! So if you’re dynamic, inspired, creative and want to work in a fantastic location in London and progress your career whilst remaining energised and having fun our clients company is for you…….
Our clients are looking for a passionate User Experience Designer to join their tight-knit team of developers and designers in an award-winning digital start up in East London. You will be responsible for prototyping and user testing interactive digital and real world experiences.
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and valuable for our clients users
- Design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant
- Design studies that address both user behaviour and attitudes
- Conduct research using a wide variety of qualitative methods and a subset of quantitative methods, such as surveys
- Generate insights that both fuel ideation and evaluate designs
- Work closely with the product team to identify research topics
- Communicate results and illustrate suggestions in compelling and creative ways
- Excellent communication skills to clearly articulate design decisions
- Experience in designing, gathering, analysing and presenting data from user testing
- Experience in building and shipping applications, software or hardware
- Experience with Application Design, Visual Design, and Interaction Design
- Demonstrated experience with end-to-end (hybrid UX and UI) product design
- Portfolio featuring examples of interaction design work
- Experience in developing hardware and digital products
- Experience in toys and gaming
As a young company, the best way to fare at our clients offices will be by forming bonds with other employees (who come from completely different disciplines to yours), take initiative to pursue your instincts and ideas, and to drive our clients company forward.
They value optimism, collaboration, sense of ownership, the ability to embrace ambiguity, talk-less-do-more attitude, learning from failure, and making the team successful. If you identify with our clients values and want to contribute to their company, The Fruit Group Ltd would love to speak to you.