Administrator (charity job)
International Humanitarian Agency, tackling Jewish poverty, are looking for a warm, enthusiastic and diligent administrator to work within a busy and ambitious fundraising team.
The ideal candidate will have :
- A lively and open approach to people and a high level of telephone and face to face communication skills
- An understanding of, and empathy with, the values this Jewish Charity.
- Excellent admin skills including a good knowledge of Microsoft packages and using a database (preferably Raiser’s Edge)
- good organisation skills and ability to focus on detail and accuracy
- High levels of efficiency and the ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines
- The ability to remain calm when busy and under pressure
A detailed job spec is available.
Due to the vast interest in this role, we can only contact those applicants who have been successful