We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Events Planner to join a very successful, established and respected organisation based in Guildford, Surrey.
This is a great chance to work for a fantastic company who are offering a competitive salary of up to £30k plus outstanding benefits including 30 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays), on site parking, private healthcare, pension and more.
We are looking for someone with proven experience in event management as well as experience in the Education sector. You will be responsible for the organisation, planning and execution of all events.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Develop and deliver an events calendar working closely with key stakeholders
- Work with the wider Marketing team (Campaigns, Content, Creative Services and Web) to develop plans on how events should be marketed to achieve maximum return on investment
- Responsible for the successful delivery of a minimum of 2 large scale events, an annual diversity event, and other smaller events across numerous locations throughout the year
- Sourcing suitable and cost effective venues
- Managing and monitoring contract agreements, budgets and timescales, payments and invoicing
- Regular feedback and reporting to internal stakeholders on event progress
- Manage the events budget and identify opportunities to generate income and/or cost savings without compromising on quality
We are looking for a competent Events professional, ideally with experience in the Education sector, and you must possess outstanding communication skills.
If this sounds like you please apply now!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.