Senior Marketing Executive
Are you analytical, strategic, self-motivated and interested in the opportunity to work in an outstanding London office location, for a company within the software industry?
We need an experienced marketer to join a fantastic team and come onboard to take over day-to-day management of the marketing function as a Senior Marketing Executive.
You will play a vital role within the company, and be responsible for the accuracy, development and analysis of all sales/marketing target and customer data.
The ideal candidate will have a relevant qualification (i.e. marketing degree or equivalent), and experience within a previous B2B role.
If this sounds like something you don’t want to miss out on, apply now!
· Generate marketing sales leads (MQL)
· Oversee formatting and distribution of communications (internal and external) - including updates, newsletters, case studies etc
· Perform market research and competitor analysis
· Day-to-day management of the marketing team, and work with them to develop and maintain CRM system
· Event management and attendance
· Identify insights, trends and gaps and generate reports, working with other departments to make sure data is collected and managed correctly
· Management of social media channels and website CMS system updates
· Work on Digital Campaigns (PPC/Display Advertising)
· Relevant qualifications favoured (marketing degree or equivalent)
· Superb proof-reading/ copy writing skills
· Superb written and verbal communication skills
· A strategic thinker with an analytical and methodical approach
· SEO, web analytics, marketing automation and CRM system experience favoured
· Knowledge of Google Analytics and Adwords
· Attention to detail and the ability to multi-task, prioritise, work to deadlines and remain calm and positive under pressure
· Salary up to 32K depending on experience
· Fantastic office location, with one of the best views in London!
· Staff Incentives
· Team Bonding
· The opportunity to work with some amazing companies