Fire and Security Installation & Small Works Engineer
My client a well established Fire & Security Services company that specialises in Fire Detection, Fire Suppression and security systems such as CCTV and access controls. They have a terrific reputation in the industry with both engineers and also clients which has resulted in year on year growth.
Due to continual growth they are recruiting for a Fire and Security Installation / Small Works Engineer, you will be:-
- Covering areas within a hour and half of Birmingham,
- Installation of Fire Detection systems, CCTV, Access Control, Intruder Alarms.
- Main area of business is 75% Fire Detection. Fire Supression systems, with the remaining dealing with Access Control, CCTV.
- Clients include Care Homes, retail units, Hotels and major Car Manufacturers.
- Installation experience of Fire and Security Alarms, CCTV, Access Controls
- Having experience with Apollo, Notifier, Gent and Ziton not essential but desirable
- Electrical qualifications desirable but not essential, 17th edition ideal
- Ideally living in West Midlands but would look further for the right candidate
- £25-32k basic
- Overtime paid at time and a half
- Cover 1/6 call out rota with a standby allowance of £100
- Company Van, phone, Laptop
- 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
For an immediate interview contact Scott Parker
In the event that you are contacted for a role, please note that as part of the registration process you shall be required to provide FRONTrunner Recruitment with proof of identity as well as proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom