Semi Senior Accountant - Leading Regional Firm
Are you an AAT Qualified or Part Qualified ACCA/ACA individual who is looking for an exciting challenge to work with a leading regional Accountancy Practice based in King’s Lynn, Norfolk? If so, AJ Chambers have an exciting opportunity for someone looking to join a firm as Semi Senior Accountant, with a clear progression path to grow and run your own portfolio, which could then lead on to management for the right person.
- Drafting reports covering financial statements, client business issues, systems and controls.
- Preparation of accounts from incomplete records for sole traders and limited companies.
- Drafting financial statements in compliance with company standards.
- Preparing client accounts-statutory accounts, P&L, Balance Sheets, Trial Balance.
- Management Accounts preparation.
- VAT returns.
- Reviewing general bookkeeping.
The successful candidate will be AAT Qualified or Part Qualified ACCA/ACA and will be provided with a fantastic opportunity to be fully supported in your study toward professional qualifications such as ACCA/ACA, and CTA once qualified.
- Experience of working within practice.
- Able to take accounts to final draft for Partners review.
- Good IT Literacy in Excel, Word, Iris, Sage & QuickBooks and any other packages would be an advantage.
- Ability to communicate at all levels both internally and externally.
- Good standard of education to GCSE and/or A Level.
- AAT Qualified/Part Qualified or studying.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to progress within this leading firm, with a business willing to offer the tools and support to build a successful career. If you are an outgoing team player with an enthusiastic approach and able to demonstrate your competencies in all the above, apply now for consideration.
For further information on the Semi Senior Accountant role, please apply direct or contact Scott Golding at AJ Chambers