Branch Sales Advisor
I'm recruiting for established national Engineering components distributor based near Chester. Due to company expansion, they're looking for an experienced Branch Advisor. There are great career opportunities at the company, with a clear trajectory in place. They offer a quarterly bonus, 22 days holiday and free on-site parking.
Your role will include the following duties:
- Service the existing client based by dealing with enquiries via phone and email.
- Build and maintain relationships WITH potential, lapsed and existing clients.
- Ensure information on the CRM is up to date.
- Placing stock orders with the suppliers.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Sales experience within the automotive industry
- Automotive engineering product knowledge
- Ability to work under pressure
- Computer literate
- Clean driving licence
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.