Ductwork Cleaner (Kitchen extractor & ventilation)
Our Client, a specialist cleaning and ventilation company, is expanding and require a kitchen extractor & ductwork cleaning team to work across their business - working with major retailers, restaurants and commercial businesses to ensure they meet the highest standards of hygiene. The teams consist of a Supervisor and an Assistant - the Supervisor will be provided with a company van and associate equipment. Both team members will hold a current CSCS card.
- Deep cleaning of commercial kitchen ducting systems, grease extraction canopies and ducting systems.
- Maintaining health and safety standards at all times.
- Dealing with any customer requests in a polite and efficient manner.
- Communicating effectively with seniors.
- Experience in a similar role would be advantageous.
- CSCS card holder
- Experience working at heights would be an advantage but full training given
- To understand methods of cleaning and to have an understanding of COSHH and Health and Safety requirements would be advantageous but not essential as training will be given.
- The role is physically demanding, and therefore you must be physically fit.
- Hours of work are variable so flexibility is required as the majority of jobs are completed outside of trading hours, to include: nights, weekends as well as normal day shifts.
- Locations of work are varied as they are a national contractor - therefore some flexibility is required.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Honest & reliable
- Enthusiastic and can-do approach to work.
- A full UK driving licence will be an essential requirement
Ideally the Teams are required for the following areas: North London, Swindon, M40 corridor, Oxfordshire, Hertfordshire, Staffordshire, Northants, Wiltshire, Derbyshire
We endeavour to respond to all applications; however, due to the large volume this isn’t always possible. If you haven't heard from us within seven days, please assume you have not been successful for this particular role. Thank you for your interest and please continue to look at our website for future opportunities