M&E Supervisor role, Temp to perm opportunity within a historical London landmark.
Leading FM organisation with an impressive and prestige portfolio of contracts, including this specific world known historic landmark.
- Manage the operation and maintenance of the building services to ensure all systems are fully operational and compliant. Review the current processes to ensure they meet current standards and ensure the site is fully compliant in its obligations.
- Managing through strong leadership, the in house team of Building and Services Technicians.
- Carry out hands on maintenance and repairs as required to ensure all services remain fully operational
- Operationally responsible for the day-to-day planning and supervision of planned and reactive maintenance of the buildings and premises. Ensuring the CAFM system is correctly used to capture all activities and maintenance information is updated once the work has been carried out. Producing maintenance reports on works completed, non-completed, planned, suspended and recording the number and nature of reactive calls.
- Ensure full compliance of all operating systems and that all risks are identified and managed through clear procedures which are clearly documented and regularly reviewed.
- Support the Building and Services Manager in the preparation and management of budgets.
- Responsible for the Health and Safety welfare and procedures for the in house team and suppliers working within the Club's premises. Develop the performance of the in house teams, through greater accountability and ownership of areas.
- Supervisor must be able to demonstrate experience of managing Building systems within a Facilities Management department or an FM service provider through both service providers and directly employed teams.
- Be fully conversant with Building regulations and the requirements of life safety systems.
- Have an Electrically biased maintenance background.
- Posses an electrical qualification.
- Ideally have some form of project management experience.
- Temp to perm opportunity!
- Career progression
- Training courses and skills development.
- Competitive salary.