Editorial & Content Manager for Leading London Architects EC1
A leading London architects practice is looking for an Editorial and Content Manager for a 9-month contract. You will lead the creation of content across a range of media and platforms to promote projects and the practice and its strengths and ethos across a wide range of sectors.
Responsibilities will include:
- Edit and curate company website, taking responsibility for creating and delivering targeted written, audio and AV content and gathering site analytics to monitor performance
- Manage existing social media profile on platforms such as Twitter and LinkedIn and develop additional ways of using social media to promote the practice
- Develop / curate the companies own events, exhibitions etc and liaise with external events / festivals / venues etc
- Create / produce content on a range of other platforms in support of the overall strategy e.g. brochures, books etc
- Ensure all the content produced across the practice is aligned with their brand and is edited to the highest standard and optimised for search
- Work with external PR Consultants to develop and implement a PR strategy that is aligned with the overall business strategy and help raise the profile within the industry and beyond
- Provide support and advice to bids and other business development activities where appropriate to ensure these are written and delivered to the highest possible standard
- Be the overall champion for our brand and brand guidelines
- Manage the activities and workload of the Marketing Assistant
- Manage social media; Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter etc
You will come with several years' experience of creating engaging content across print and digital platforms, have a strong interest in architecture, design and the broader built environment and have working knowledge and application of SEO techniques.
This is a great opportunity to join an established, award winning London design firm.
Salary dependent on experience.