Job Title: Production Manager
Our client is one of the UK's leading modular building companies and manufacture a range of bespoke temporary and permanent buildings solutions. They provide services such as planning and design, finance options, project management, groundworks, delivery and installation across the UK and across a range of sectors including Education, Health, Construction, Sports / Leisure and general Corporate.
The company are now looking to recruit a production manager to join their team
Knowledge & Skills
The ideal candidate will be well organised and have production experience in the modular buildings industry or similar offsite construction sector. They will be hardworking, driven and looking to join a growing organisation.
- Minimum 3 years of proven production management success in Modular Buildings or a similar associated offsite Construction Industry product.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Commercially focussed with ability to work to budgets
- Exceptional motivation skills with team building ethos kept at the heart of the organisation
- Production industry background is essential
- Maintain a professional relationship with all internal/external supply chain and stakeholders and ensure they are kept satisfied with the companies’ products and services.
- Effective Communicator.
- Accurate and well versed in reporting lines and administrative duties
- Ideally a good knowledge of up to date production methodologies/Sigma/Lean/Kaizen etc.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience then please apply with a copy of your CV and current remuneration details