Location: Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8
Salary: £50,000 to £60,000 DOE
Contract: Permanent, full time
Who we are and what we do:
QCS is a dynamic and rapidly expanding healthcare consultancy based in Uxbridge, with over 2,500 happy clients nationwide. We work with healthcare providers to support the improvement of healthcare standards. This is an outstanding and exciting new opportunity to work with a growing small business.
You will be an essential part of our clients business and as such, we really want people that are passionate about being part of something special as we continue through this exciting phase of growth.
- Creating the acquisition and retention Marketing Strategy
- Tactical delivery of the Marketing Strategy
- Ensure that the sales team have appropriate go to market materials by creating a wide range of collateral including internal and external sales presentations; case studies, brochures, cheat sheets; online content etc.
- Effectively communicating marketing initiatives to sales and throughout the business.
- Collect and analyse information on market trends and competitors.
- Online Marketing: work closely with digital marketing manager to enhance the strategy and performance of digital marketing activity in addition to proactively creating and managing digital content to drive the online and social strategies.
- Raise brand awareness through events, PR and trade magazine activity
- PR - Liaising with external organisations to publicise business activity and promote the `voice` of the company
- Forecasting and evaluating the cost and performance of key marketing activities to determine ROI.
- Management of internal and external marketing resources
- Event planning/attending trade shows and workshops
- Enhancing Social Media and e-mail engagement
- Writing Client case studies & advertising copy, CRM & Database management
- Extensive B2B marketing experience
- Excellent people management skills and experience
- Strong understanding of digital marketing including SEO, SEM, PPC advertising, social media, mobile marketing and video
- Demonstrate experience of strategic ownership and B2B brand management
- Have experience of generating go-to-market propositions
- Significant experience developing and implementing integrated marketing plans
- Have the ability to influence and engage senior stakeholders
- Capable of analysing data to influence targeted marketing campaigns
- Outstanding copywriting skills
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong project management and organisational skills
- Knowledge of CRM systems
- Be energetic and enthusiastic, with an innovative approach
- Ideally based locally, Close to Uxbridge (a.e. Harrow, Slough, Ruislip)
- Salary £50-60k, DOE
- Up to 28 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
- Pension scheme
- Excellent team atmosphere
QCS are a leading national healthcare consultancy, If you feel that you would like to join a friendly, professional team of people who work closely together to develop both the business and the products we offer, then please click on APPLY and forward an up-to-date CV and Cover letter!
No Agencies please