£32k - £37k
Do you have proven experience within high volume / multiple company payroll processing, and would thrive working autonomously in a busy and varied role, taking responsibility for running the payroll of a large client base? A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a proactive professional with a high level of attention to detail and superb communication skills, to join the client focused team of a reputable and growing business in Bristol
Who will I be working with?
With long standing foundations focused on providing a first class service to companies and personal clients, the professional team work from offices in Bristol & Bath, and have gained the business an enviable reputation with a well-established and ever growing client base.
So, what will the role of Payroll Manager entail?
As the Payroll Manager your role will focus on diligently processing and supporting monthly and weekly payroll for multiple client companies, in the region of 150 with varying employee sizes. Your responsibilities and duties will include although not be limited to;
- Processing payroll for multiple clients using Sage Payroll
- Calculating and inputting overtime, mileage claims, expenses and bonuses
- Updating records for starters and leavers, attachments of earnings and other notifications
- Ensuring statutory payroll submissions processed timely in relation to RTI, P32, P60's etc.
- Administering the auto enrolment pension schemes
- Resolving payroll queries with clients and HMRC
- Sending payslips and associated documents to clients for payment processing
What will I need to be considered for this Payroll Manager vacancy?
- Proven experience processing multiple or a high volume payroll
- Working knowledge of Sage 50 Payroll software
- Good understanding of the auto enrolment pension scheme
- Excellent numeracy skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Accurate and timely data entry skills
- IT literacy with strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- A positive and "can do" approach to work and willingness to go the extra mile
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to meet deadlines and work autonomously
- Superb communication skills both written and verbal
What will I receive in return?
You'll be joining a successful, well established company where your efforts and results will be recognised and rewarded, and your career development encouraged.
Other Benefits: 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays
Hours of Work: 9:00am - 5:30pm, Monday to Friday
Contract Type: Permanent
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful
Ambridge Harris is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Ambridge Harris will not discriminate on unlawful grounds.