Credit Controller - Brighton
Are you passionate about Credit Control? This progressive company in central Brighton requires an experienced and enthusiastic credit controller to join their growing team. This is a permanent position, Monday - Friday, 9am - 5.30pm.
Duties include but not limited to:
* Effective chasing of international debtor books
* Minimise aged debt across the group
* Develop key accounts and increase efficiency
* Build, develop and maximise relationships with key businesses
* Resolution and escalation of queries
* Monitor new balances on ledgers
* Monitor new balances over 90 days
* Review and ensure debtor terms are up to date
* Set, monitor and maintain credit limits for new and existing customers
* Manage customer on-boarding process to ensure smooth process for new customers
* Assist with ad hoc finance team assignments/projects
* Develop relationships with various team within the group
If you have the drive and determination to succeed and flourish in a target driven environment, we look forward to hearing from you.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.