Head of Marketing - exciting start-up in London - comp. salary
My client is an innovative start-up in the automotive industry. They have grown rapidly and are now looking for a proven Head of Marketing who can lead a team of 8 hungry and dynamic marketers and continue the growth.
Operating at a senior level you will be confident in making decisions, focussed on delivering growth against targets and working across a wide remit of channels.
Ideally you will have experience in a fast growth B2C start-up. If you're looking for an ever-evolving environment where dynamism and fun go hand in hand, then this is the company for you.
- Overall responsibility of new customer acquisition whilst maintaining relationships with existing ones
- Managing and improving lead generation campaigns, measuring results
- Managing all channels of marketing: PPC, CRM-email-SMS, website conversion, partnerships/affiliates, SEO, PR and social media
- Tracking delivery of all channels against plan
- Monitoring and reporting marketing effectiveness
- Execution and development of strategic partner relationships and affiliates
- Training current team members and improving performance
- Supervision of staff including appraisals, and providing guidance as needed
- Stakeholder management
- Assisting in budget creation for the marketing
What they can offer you
- A fantastic opportunity to work in a fast growth start-up and be central to that growth
- Generous package and an opportunity to join the senior leadership team
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong hands-on experience across performance marketing channels: PPC, CRM-email-SMS, website conversion, partnerships/affiliates etc
- Good knowledge within SEO, PR and social media
- Strong marketing experience for a B2C product which has grown rapidly
- Strong strategic, analytical and project management skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to lead a team
- Confident and dynamic personality
- Previous experience in companies characterised by rapid growth
- Keen interest in marketing research and best practice knowledge within PPC, email and online conversion
If you would like to find out more, please contact Charlie on or call on .