Graduate Digital Project Manager - Fastest Growing Startup
Our client is one of the fastest growing digital agencies in the UK. Founded by a successful Management Consultant, the company has helped many fast growing companies and corporates to position themselves in a digitally innovative way. They have been listed in many rankings as the "once to watch" or "innovator of the century". The company is based in the Tech Triangle of London (Shoreditch - Old Street - Farringdon) and the company culture is incredible. One guest recently referred his entrance to the office reception as "entering to a house party".
Amidst all the fun and excitment, the company is very serious about growth and is now looking recruit graduate digital project managers to manage digital projects, make processes tighter and create a solid operational function:
- A genuine passion for digital (Very important)
- An analytical mind-set, an ability to organise yourself effectively & very process driven (Very important)
- Helping to create project timelines and production schedules.
- A love of the start up scene
- Knowledge of online tools such as JIRA and Asana (not mandatory)
- Understand and be able talk about digital UX, Design and Development
- You will have a reasonable understanding of development methods and be able to 'talk tech' where necessary.
- Managing creative / technical teams
- Managing 3rd Parties
- 1st class degree from a top universty
- Very strong A-Levels (min A-A-B)
- Socialable & ikeable personality.
If the above sounds interesting to you, please apply asap and be ready for the funniest & most challenging interviewing process.