Maintenance Engineer - Hull - £30-35k
£30,000 - £35,000
A leading Hull based manufacturer is seeking an experienced Maintenance Engineer to join their team.
Responsibilities of the Maintenance Engineer role:
- Follow established work methods and procedures in order to ensure the smooth running of equipment and the plant.
- Proactively work to solve equipment issues using effective fault diagnosis skills and implement immediate containment, together with longer term innovative solutions.
- Follow routine and preventative maintenance programs and undertake appropriate preventative maintenance checks during planned production downtime to ensure that the equipment and machinery are available for production.
- Liaise with and supervise external contractors whilst on site in order to ensure all relevant corporate policies are adhered to.
- Maintain, document and order critical and consumable spares consignments.
- Carry out overhauls, upgrades and rebuild equipment, including machine and process modifications where appropriate, to ensure continuous improvement.
- Undertake the commissioning and installation of new equipment as required to support new production or the improvement of current processes
I am looking to have conversations with those who have the following qualities:
- Experience in similar role within a fast-paced manufacturing environment is essential
- Minimum HNC or EITB accredited time served electrical apprenticeship
- PLC Programming preferable (Siemens)
- Qualified to 17th Edition Regulations
Apply now to avoid missing out.
Pin Point Recruitment provide recruitment solutions for a broad range of businesses, from leading manufacturing companies employing more than 1000 staff, to startup and expanding SMEs, through to blue chip construction companies, local authority institutions and major contact centres.