Revenue Accountant - European Sports Marketing Group
A very well known, award winning, European Sports Marketing Group based in Central London are on the search for a switched on Revenue Accountant to join their friendly finance team.
This is an amazing role which will require someone who has good communication skills and a positive 'can do’ attitude.
- Billing of fees and recharges to various clients in UK and US on a timely and accurate basis
- Billing monthly intercompany recharges
- Actual vs budget reconciliation and analysis with variance commentary on projects for various clients
- Monthly utilisation reporting - to report over or under servicing
- Prepare finance pack and to hold meetings with account managers to discuss actuals vs budget, WIP, aged debtors, billing and other issues
- Credit control
- Reconcile debtor accounts
- To post and allocate receipts on a daily basis
- Prepare aged debtors and WIP reports for weekly meetings
- Prepare revenue packs with variance commentary to budget and periodic variances
- Prepare debtors pack with commentary
- Prepare and manage deferred income schedule
- Manage and maintain the WIP ledger
- Maintain client jobs on Maconomy
- Assist the Financial Controller in all aspects of revenue reporting and ensuring compliance with all internal and external accounting policies and regulations
- Assist in SOX, internal and external audits
- Working to tight deadlines built in to the monthly cycle of work.
- Proven revenue accounting experience ideally gained within a Media or Marketing organisation;
- Proficient experience within Excel (Pivot Tables, formulas, data linking etc);
- Experience of Maconomy and Cartesis Reporting would be highly beneficial;
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels, influence your peers and manage strong personalities;
- Good team player with the ability to multi-task;
- Extremely passionate with infectious enthusiasm;
- Ability to work under pressure with strong attention to detail;
- Strong commercial acumen.
If this sounds like you then please send us your CV now!
Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Simply360 recruit Accounting and PR Professionals for Media and Technology Sectors