Marketing Coordinator - Poole - £23k to £26k
Our client is a leading innovative technology business who are going through a strong period of growth. There is now an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator to join this friendly and forward thinking team.
- To plan, assist and implement marketing promotions, providing creative input identifying and agreeing resources, outcomes and key time-scales
- To assist the Marketing Director in ensuring that all marketing activity is cost effective and value adding in meeting customer and business needs
- To negotiate with all external providers to ensure the best service for the organisation
- To co-ordinate/progress end to end literature creation process, briefing agencies, writing copy and managing production/circulation timescales
- To Ensure road shows, exhibitions events, special projects etc are supported with appropriate marketing collateral.
- CIM qualification (i.e. Level 4 Professional Marketing) or similar marketing qualification
- 2+ years in a similar role
- Managing website content
- Strong copy writing skills
- Support delivery of Social Media campaigns
- Experience of managing Events
- General IT skills including use of Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Basic knowledge of print production e.g. supplying artwork to printer/managing through the production process
- Experience of working in marketing/communications team
- Experience in using Mailchimp
This is a great opportunity to join a thriving team. You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, benefits package and free parking.