New Patient Sales Coordinator - Dental
My Client is a well established private dental practice that has been operating in London for many years. They provide top quality private dental care, specialising in orthodontics with Invisalign, Suresmile and Damon System. They are award winning and have a very well deserved reputation in dentistry.
They are recruiting for a New Patient Sales Coordinator, you will be
- Based from their high end private dental practice in Central London
- Taking inbound enquiry calls, and then booking in these new patients for check ups and further dental work
- Using SoE Exact software and updating records
- Helping to grow the business
Preferred Skills / background
- Be living within travelling distance to the central London area - no parking so train travel would be needed.
- Having knowledge of the dental sector would be needed
- Knowledge of SoE would be beneficial but not essential
- You will need a very high standard of written and spoken English
- A professional telephone manner
- 27k basic salary + 5k bonus for business growth
- 20 days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays + 1 extra day per full year of service
- Benefits package
- Working for an award winning private dental practice
For an immediate interview contact Adam Southam
In the event that you are contacted for a role, please note that as part of the registration process you shall be required to provide FRONTrunner Recruitment Ltd. with proof of identity as well as proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.