My client is a leader in their field and support people with disabilities. They have many care homes and also provide emotional and physical support to the people that need it most. They are a growing company that have lovely offices, filled with lovely people.
* Monthly payroll for 3700 people, including staff commissions
* To maintain payroll information by contributing to the design of processes to support systems as well as directing the collection, calculation, and entering of data.
* To lead, manage and deliver to both compliance and service levels relating to Pension Scheme deduction and payment management - specifically relating to Auto Enrolment
* To lead the function with responsibility for the accurate & timely production of all payrolls in line with deadlines set and agreed
* To appropriately reconcile all balance sheet accounts relating to payroll on a monthly basis
* To provide payroll information by answering questions and requests from any relevant stakeholders
* To undertake system testing and user acceptance testing for any change and/or development of business that may impact both the production of payroll or service levels
* To implement processes, procedures and controls and ensure these are followed and maintained as the business/system evolves
* To comply with HMRC, Pension and/or other party requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions
* Ensure that tax year end processes are completed at the appropriate time including the production of P60s and P11Ds
* To plan and organise the workload to ensure internal and external deadlines are met, including company year and tax year end processing
* To retain an effective payroll staff team by recruiting, selecting, and training employees so that service levels are maintained and people development is in place
* To maintain employee performance and records so that effective people management in line with policy is in place
* To lead, coach, train and motivate the team by holding team and one to one meetings, regular reviews & appraisals, reviewing structure, resource and recruitment needs, resolving performance issues
* To train front line Managers in the use of the Payroll system to ensure data accuracy
The Successful Applicant
* Essential - ITrent Experience
* Experience in payroll environment with customer service exposure
* CIPP qualified or equivalent - Desirable but not essential
* Proven supervisory and leadership skills
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful
Ambridge Harris is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Ambridge Harris will not discriminate on unlawful grounds.