Java Developer (Senior) - London Startup - £60k-75k plus bonus and stock
•Do you have expertise Java?
•Would you describe yourself as a Polyglot Developer, keen to work on a Ruby, Python or Clojure stack?
• Are you passionate about innovation in Development?
If you feel the above fits your profile then our client would love to hear from you!
Our client is a London start-up offering an algorithm based piece of technology that’s revolutionising the traditional market. With the backing of one of the most prestigious e-commerce technology companies in the world today they are building out their services to become a global eCommerce solution. They are a fast growing, fast paced organisation that is constantly changing and innovating.
- Rewarding technical challenges.
- Great company culture.
- Salary £60-75k plus stock and bonus.
- Flexible working - no set working hours, really great support for working from home and generous holiday.
What you'll be doing/learning:
- TDD/BDD on a polyglot microservices stack. You’ll mainly be working in Java must be happy to work on a Ruby, Python and Clojure Stack.
- Refactoring to constantly improve code quality.
- Building APIs.
- Pairing with team members to share knowledge and get constant peer review.
- Working across our entire stack and infrastructure.
- Leveraging SQL and NoSQL technologies like MongoDB, Redis, Memcache and Neo4j.
- Tuning and supporting the application with tools like JMeter, JMX and Visual VM.
- Promote the best Agile practices, supporting and mentoring other teams in improving their technical skills and processes.