Senior Design Engineer Electrical
Senior Design Engineer (Electrical)
The RZ Group is currently working closely with a large Engineering company based in the Bristol area, due to a period of growth they are now looking to add to their Senior Design team with the addition of a Senior Development/Design Engineer. The purpose of this role will be to support the Manufacturing process including product design and development. Further responsibilities will include:
- Development of derivative platforms to extend product capabilities on non NPI developments Design calculations in support of design
- Type testing of equipment and subsystems
- Preparation of technical construction documents to support non-standards and updates to HAZOPS and Safety Reviews
- Interpretation and delivery of customer specification
- Creation of Bill of Materials
Skills and Qualifications Required:
- CAD - CATIA for 3D modelling and an element of design drafting
- Experience of working on a system or equipment design / development environment
- Ability to perform engineering calculations in support of the design.
- Understanding of Piping and instrumentation diagrams and system schematics
- Experience of FMEA, HAZOP, DFMEA and other design and risk analysis techniques
- Knowledge of CE marking and EN standards (Machinery and Low Voltage directives desirable)
My client is willing to pay a salary of up to £42,000 + an excellent benefits package for the right candidate. If you would like to be considered for this role please don't hesitate to click apply or call Gareth Cottom on for further information.