Backend Developer - API Expert
Backend Developer/Project Manager - London Chiswick
A global travel group are looking to add a Backend Developer/Project Manager to the team on a 12 month FTC basis.
- Lead the development and implementation of the B2B API for the groups global partners
- Effectively manage the company’s Systems Software Provider on identification and resolution of API technical issues
- Define a cohesive global plan for B2B API delivery ensuring internal and external partner engagement
- Ensure optimization of the technology for maximum speed and scalability
- Ensure implementation of security and data protection
- Work with strategic partners and provide first line pre- and post- integration support for XML clients at global level
- Work closely with internal Front End, eCommerce, IT, Marketing and Sales teams for successful implementation and change updates
The Skills Needed:
- 5 years+ experience in a development role
- Expertise in server side languages (Java, .Net, Node), backend tools (MySQL, SQL Server, SOAP) and version control
- Understanding of PHP
- A team player, keen on collaboration while being self-motivated
- Experience communicating and working with 3rd party vendors
The salary on offer for this role is up to £60,000 plus benefits.
Please note this role is a 12 month Fixed Term Contract (FTC).
The closest stations would be Chiswick Park or Gunnersbury.