Project Manager - Cloud ERP - London
Project Manager with Cloud ERP experience required to work on a global internal change programme in Business Administration for this International Consultancy in central London.
Your background will include project management of a Business Administration system project globally such as ERP, Time & Expenses and Knowledge Management and be keen to work as part of a dedicated programme team.
You will be responsible for developing the overall Technology & Business Process workstream plans and leading specific projects, keeping delivery on time and budget whilst ensuring technical solutions add benefits to the business users.
Salary: £60,000 - £80,000 depending on experience plus bonus and benefits
- Extensive experience of successfully managing and delivering significant or complex programmes and projects globally across multiple locations and time zones.
- At least one successful global IT Business Administration system project ideally a Cloud ERP project that provided business benefits.
- Mix of business and IT projects
- Knowledge of Cloud ERP, SaaS based back office systems preferably Dynamics 365.
- Understanding of Data Retention and Security Solutions in Office 365.
- Worked with Developers, Testers, Solutions Architects and the Business on technology solutions in internationally distributed teams and a matrix environment.
- Experience of working with 3rd party vendors to implement Cloud, SaaS solutions.
- MS Office projects – Project, Excel and Visio
- Excellent communicator and relationship builder at all levels including senior executive.
- Project Management qualification – Prince 2, PMI, APM, Lean/Six Sigma, ITIL
This is a new role in an exciting company that works with the world’s leading organisations and is looking at this programme to simplify how they work so they can improve their service.