Job Title: Artworker
Hours: Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm
Our Christchurch based client is looking to recruit an experienced and creative Artworker. Applicants MUST be able to use adobe illustrator CS5 on a PC.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Redraw and prepare customer artwork to high print quality standards using Adobe Illustrator CS5. Must be proficient in using Adobe Illustrator.
- Make sure the artwork turnaround targets are hit each week.
- Contact customers to follow-up on unapproved jobs.
- Deal with customer queries regarding their artwork in an appropriate and polite manner.
- Monitor personal and relevant inboxes to ensure all additional tasks and queries are dealt with in a timely manner
- Generate additional product imagery for online/print usage following relevant procedures including maintaining local filing.
- Manage samples system and related duties.
- Post brochure requests and deal with returns appropriately.
- Maintain and stock check office supplies.
- To assist colleagues by taking messages & transferring calls when required.
- To undertake responsibilities of colleagues on their behalf whilst they are on holiday or sick.
- To assist your manager with delegated tasks as required.
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our full equal opportunities policy can be viewed here: http://equal-opportunities/