Management Accountant/Financial Analyst
Nigel Wright Group are recruiting for an ambitious growing business based in County Durham. Reporting into the Group Financial Accountant you will be responsible for producing the monthly management accounts and financial analysis.
The duties and responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the production of monthly management accounts.
- Analysing the the P&L with variance analysis.
- Reconciling the Balance Sheet.
- Monitoring monthly KPI's.
- Providing financial support to business stream leaders.
- Assisting with the production of budgets.
- Supporting with the development of existing finance team.
- Adhoc projects for the Group FC/CFO to include sales reporting, customer profitability analysis, product profitability analysis etc.
As the ideal candidate you will be:
- Part Qualified ACCA or CIMA.
- Possess strong communication skills and ability to attend meetings to present on progress.
- Excellent analytical abilities, ideally within a complex business.
- A good knowledge of Excel.
- Meeting tight deadlines.