Audit Semi-Senior - Top 50 Firm
AJ Chambers are working on behalf of a Top 50 Accountancy firm who are looking to recruit an Audit Semi Senior to join a relaxed and professional team in Norwich.
This position starts at Audit Semi Senior but we hope will progress to Senior/Supervisor if the successful candidate provides the skills, professionalism and maturity to lead assignments and undertake direct client relations.
- Client audit assignments: in house preparation and attendance at client premises
- Full responsibility for the planning and completion of audit assignments
- Undertaking assigned tasks on client premises to agreed plan
- Professional liaison with client and/or client’s staff
- Other senior duties such as finalising accounts, drafting tax computations and management accounting
- Control of own assignment time within pre-determined budget
- Completion of work to the satisfaction of the Supervisor/Assistant Manager
- Accounts finalisation, file completion and tax computations
- Potential secondment opportunities
- Provide support and development to audit assistant
The ideal candidate will have
- Minimum Part qualified ACA/ACCA, recently qualified
- A good auditing background that can be demonstrated
- A highly professional appearance and attitude
- At least 3 years previous practice experience including audit competence to allow for successful candidate to lead assignments in due course
- Good interpersonal and organisational skills
Mobility will be required to service clients across the East Anglian Region and into the City of London on occasions. Full driving licence and access to a car is essential.
Systems: Microsoft, Caseware, Digita, Practice Engine
For further information on the Audit Semi Senior role, please apply direct or contact Josie Studd from AJ Chambers