Lloyd Recruitment Services, the East Grinstead branch has a fantastic job opportunity for an experienced Digital Executive to join a very well established company based in the East Grinstead, West Sussex area. The main purpose of the Digital Executive job is to work with the Digital team with the development, design, implementation, analytics and maintenance of our digital channels with a big focus on web and mobile apps.
Key duties and responsibilities included in the Digital Exec job are:
- Responsible for supporting the deployment of all activities around website development, maintenance and optimisation, CMS updates, analytics and reporting.
- Monitoring website performance through A/B testing, heat mapping and personalisation.
- Responsible for managing and co-ordinating incoming digital enquiries from the business.
- Work closely with the wider marketing team to ensure website development best practice at all times through website optimisation and that our product website and apps are optimised for lead generation.
- Making the website experience simple for customers and prospective customers, analysing what matters to customers and creating solutions that make a positive difference.
- Assist with the development and maintain an annual website roadmap of significant business and marketing milestones, ensuring that events are scheduled in a timely and effective manner.
- Provide direct support for internal departments and external partners that require specialist knowledge of website and other digital channels and how they can applied across business areas.
Key skills and experience required for the Digital Exec job:
- Expertise of website, tablet, mobile and Apps functionality
- Expertise in Website data analysis and evaluation, ideally with exposure to Google Analytics
- Passion for all-things Digital
- Experience in website optimisation techniques
- Comfortable working as part of a team as well as on their own initiative
- Able to manage multiple work streams and prioritise effectively to ensure deadlines are met
- Positive and enthusiastic with a can-do attitude
- Strong problem solving skills
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications, we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates