Senior Management Accountant
My Client a leading Investment Management company requires an experience Management Accountant to come on board for an initial period of 12 months.
Duties and Experience required are detailed below:
- Design and implement interim processes through period of change prior to merged strategic platform going live
- Supporting the Group month-end P&L cycle, including reviewing results to assist month-end close and the production of the Group's Monthly Performance Report (MPR) and monthly P&L Flash report
- Rebuild and continue to develop the Management Information Team's key outputs for the merged organisation, such as the Group's MPR and Planning papers
- Support the Management Information Team with the Group monthly rolling forecast cycle, including forecasting specific P&L categories and cashflow
- Support the External Reporting team with the preparation and verification of relevant sections of the Annual and Interim Report and Accounts, and Audit Committee papers
- Support the Investor Relations team with the preparation and verification of relevant sections of Analyst presentations and related supporting documentation
- Support Finance Platform and IT teams with requirements and testing of the upcoming changes to the reporting and planning finance infrastructure as part of the merger
- Assistance with the development and provision of all other management information, including ad-hoc requests and projects
- Qualified accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA) or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years management accounting experience, including preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Advanced Excel, intermediate PowerPoint and Word
- Investment Management Experience preferable
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.