Part Time Upper KS2 Teacher Zone 2 London
- Part Time Primary Teaching Position
- Well-established 2016 Rated 'Good' Primary School with excellent transport links
- Friendly staff team
- 3 days a week
- KS2 - Year 6
A friendly and popular Primary School based in the Inner London Borough of Southwark are seeking to appoint a part time KS2 teacher within Year 6. This role is to commence this from September 2017.
The position will entail:
- A 2-3 day p/wk timetable of KS2 (Job Share)
- Working alongside the Upper KS2 Teaching team.
The school can offer:
- Lovely students who enjoy learning
- A role that allows you to see real progress in the students you are supporting
- Fantastic CPD and career progression opportunities
- A supportive teaching environment with a friendly senior management team
- A tight-knit team of British trained and overseas trained teachers
- Central South East London Location
The school is well-resourced and led by an approachable and forward-thinking Headteacher who offers her staff fantastic opportunities for career progression. It would be essential to be adaptable, flexible and confident in your teaching to be successful in this role.
The successful candidate will have:
- A recognised formal teaching qualification (B.Ed or PGCE)
- At least one years' experience in a similar teaching environment
- A team approach to teaching and learning.
This is a thoroughly rewarding teaching position. If you would like to make a difference to the learning potential of these Primary students, and have the qualifications and experience to be successful, please forward an updated CV to Bonnie as soon as possible.