Air Hygiene Ductwork Cleaner
Our Client, a specialist cleaning and ventilation company requires Air Hygiene/Ventilation ductwork cleaners to work as part of a team. Main duties include the specialist cleaning of ventilation ductwork throughout commercial offices, airports, shopping centres etc. The successful candidate will have a full clean driving license, a CSCS card and will be willing to undergo training to gain the qualifications needed, including HVACR Ductwork, Confined Space Working at Height and IPAF & PASMA training.
You will be required to produce clear and precise information via photos and completion of standard inspection forms of works completed, but full training will be provided. This role requires shift work and overnights for which shift enhancements and expenses are paid. All equipment including van and uniform provided.
- Cleaning of ventilation dust systems and cleaning of associated components of the system
- Dealing with customer requests in a polite and efficient manner
The successful applicant will show the following skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good Communication skills
- Experience would be advantageous but not essential
- Must be reliable
There is also the opportunity to earn plenty of overtime on top of the salary
- Majority of the work is to be carried out at night, weekends as well as normal day shifts.
- Locations of work are varied as they are a national contractor - therefore some flexibility is required.
We endeavour to respond to all applications; however, due to the large volume this isn’t always possible. If you haven't heard from us within seven days, please assume you have not been successful for this particular role. Thank you for your interest and please continue to look at our website for future opportunities