Sales Manager - Construction
CD Construction Sales Recruitment - the Construction Sales "experts"
A world-class manufacturer of Ceramic and Porcelain Tiles is looking to recruit a field-based Specification Sales Manager. You will sell their range into architects, specifiers, interior designers, and main and sub-contractors.
Great showroom in Central London, and an excellent reputation in the market with solid backing and support.
An excellent opportunity with a leading brand.
JOB TITLE: Specification Sales Manager - Construction
SELLING: Ceramic and Porcelain Tiles
SELLING TO: Architects, Specifiers, Interior Designers, Main and Sub Contractors
TERRITORY: London, Kent, Surrey, Essex, Hertfordshire, Berkshire
LOCATION: London, Kent, Surrey, Essex, Hertfordshire, Berkshire
PACKAGE: £40k basic, OTE £55k, company car, 25 days holiday, pension, mobile, laptop
- Global presence
- Known for high quality
- Excellent support and backup
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Must have experience of selling into architects and specifiers
- 5+ years field sales experience ideally
- Must have great access to London, either located inside or very close to the M25
- Happy to cover London as part of the role
- A demonstrable proven track record
- Must have strong contacts with architects and specifiers
- Your role is to sell the company's manufactured range of Ceramic and Porcelain tiles
- Selling into a mix of Commercial and Residential Architects, Specifiers, Interior Designers, Design and Build Contractors, and Main Contractors
- Home/field/office based dependant on your location
- You will either be based from the office when not out on appointments, or homebased dependant on your location
- You will be covering London and the Home Counties when out in the field
- Your role will be 75% new business focused and 25% account management
- Dealing with orders that range from £3k-£250k with an average order of £20k-£40k
- Sales cycles can vary from 1 week to 6 months
To apply for the above position, please contact George Mann or hit the apply button.