My client is looking to recruit a Reporting Accountant to join their busy corporate finance team in Bristol, on a part-time basis (3 days per week).
Based in north Bristol, my client is an international business with a great reputation amongst their competitors.
The successful Reporting Accountant will be responsible for:
- Prepare monthly reporting packs for senior management team.
- Review and support the monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Assisting with budgeting and forecasting.
- Management of the day to day cash flow for central functions.
- Review and implement process improvements.
The successful Reporting Accountant will ideally:
- Have a strong background in a similar reporting role.
- Be ACCA/CIMA part qualified, or QBE - other accountancy qualifications will be considered.
- Have had exposure to working within a shared service centre.
- A good working knowledge of SAP.
A competitive salary of up to £40,000 (pro rata) is on offer to the successful candidate.