Site Manager (Shopfitting) - Nationwide
Your chance to join one of the UK's leading Shopfitting Main Contractors! Our client has established as oneof the major players in the market with an excellent design team, production set up and delivery teams. their client list is as good it gets with a nice mix of high spec fashion, high street and food retail clients. You will be joining an upwardly mobile business that should break £30m turnover this year. Having secured stacks of work over the last couple of months we have been asked to supply 2 x permanent Site Managers to work on projects ranging from £250k - £1m in value.
Site Manager responsibilities:
- Point of contact for the client.
- No. 1 on site responsible for the ultimate delivery of the project.
- Reviewing Risk Assessments and Method Statements.
- Management of skilled trades and labour.
- Quality control including snagging and finishing.
- Keeping project to programme, solving technical issues on site.
- Daily reporting.
Site Manager experience required:
- Minimum 5 years Site Manager experience.
- 3 years Shopfitting / Commercial Office project experience.
- CSCS, First Aid, SMSTS.
- Trade background - desirable.
- Good IT skills.
Our client offers short term / long term career development opportunities. The package on offer includes company vehicle + pension + private health + all expenses. If interested in this position send your CV to Meera Patel at the e-mail address: professional@uklgroup. com