Retirement / Pension adviser (employed with clients)
James Phillip Financial Recruitment are currently working with a national award winning brokerage, looking for an experienced Financial adviser.
The Financial Adviser Pensions & Retirement Planning role will be suitable to someone who has experience of working as a Financial Adviser in Pensions & Retirement Planning within financial services, or an IFA or Insurance Company.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required
The Financial Adviser Pensions & Retirement Planning role has arisen following the increase in demand of the business, as we continue to win new projects successfully. To be a successful candidate, you will be an experienced pension adviser within the financial services sector; posses strong technical knowledge, and have gained the relevant experience to apply this knowledge within role.
To be successful in the Financial Adviser Pensions & Retirement Planning role:
- You must have experience in Pensions and Retirement Planning and be well versed in DB transfers and scheme structures.
- You must have CAS Status and be Level 4 Qualified with Specialist Pension qualifications such as AF3 or G60.
- You will also be a good communicator and have a working knowledge of the financial services industry.
- You will have good technical knowledge and be fully computer literate.
- Ideally you wish to use this unique opportunity to widen your skills and knowledge to progress to a senior adviser or management position.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is keen to join a dynamic team of Pensions and Retirement Specialists. This is an office based role in Kent.
- CAS Status and be Level 4 Qualified
- Specialist Pension qualifications such as AF3 or G60
We offer competitive basic salary between £47k & £55k plus bonus and a range of employee benefits which include 23 plus days holidays, Company Pension Scheme, Private Medical Insurance, 4 x Death in Service.