Internal Account Manager
KCR Solutions are currently looking to recruit Internal Account Manager for our fantastic client in Newcastle upon Tyne. They require candidates who can effectively develop strong relationships with clients and coordinate production processes. The successful candidates will earn up to £18,500pa. This is a 9 Month FTC. They are looking for someone to start as soon as possible!
- Coordination and management of the end to end production process including quoting, checking artwork, ordering, invoicing and progressive jobs through production
- Provide advice and assistance to customers on products, services, design, and production methods
- Efficient and accurate data entry
- Liaising with customers, printers and suppliers by telephone and email
- Placing and progressing orders
- Record and assist in customer queries and complaints
- Building and developing a strong client relationship
- Experience delivering client services / account management to a client group, and building strong client relationships
- Experience working with administration processes
- Experience using multiple systems including databases
- Problem resolution and complaint handling experience
- GCSE Maths and English Grade C+
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Intermediate/Advanced level of Excel
- Experience in the printing industry would be an advantage, but is not mandatory.
Please note, due to the expected high levels of applications for this post we may be unable to offer an individual response. If you have not heard back from ourselves within 5 days of forwarding your CV then unfortunately on this occasion your application will have been unsuccessful.