Job Title: Gas / Heating Engineer - Commercial
Salary: £30,000 - £45,000 negotiable depending on experience
Due to our continued success, we are seeking an experienced gas and plumbing engineer to cover the Kent, Essex and London regions.
The role will include installations, boiler servicing and fault finding on a wide range of gas appliances. Our client base varies and consists of Universities, Hospitals, Schools, Hotels, Housing Associations, Industrial Buildings, Care Homes, Retail and Residential Properties.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Gas Safe Registration
- Experience in installations, diagnostics, servicing and repair
- City & Guilds (or equivalent) in Plumbing
- G3 Unvented hot water qualification (HWSS)
- Water regulations (WRAS) would be an advantage but not essential
- Excellent Customer Service Approach
- Organisational and Communication Skills
- Full tool kit
- A full driving licence
Benefits include company vehicle, fuel card, uniform, phone, workplace pension and 20 days holiday entiltlement.