Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Data & Analytics
*EXCELLENT COMMUTER LINKS FROM CLAPHAM, FULHAM, PUTNEY, TWICKENHAM, BALHAM, SURREY, KINGSTON AND CROYDON*
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Data and Analytics
£20k - £22k basic salary, £40k OTE year 1, £70k year 2 & £100k year 3
Looking to enter an lucrative industry where you will be challenged on a daily basis? Are you driven, outgoing and motivated by huge potential earnings? Looking to work in a mature environment outside of the city? This could be the perfect opportunity for you!
- Specialises in Data and Analytics recruitment which is growing 6 times faster than any industry and according to Forbes is due to be valued at £85b in the next 5 years - meaning great potential for high earnings!
- A market leader who works with prestigious clients such as Asos, Tesco, Formula One and Manchester United!
- Based in Wimbledon, they offer a mature and down to earth environment away from the hustle and bustle of the city!
- Due to their great success, they have experienced international growth and have established offices in New York and San Francisco, offering international opportunities for successful consultants in the future!
Key Responsibilities for a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Candidate resourcing
- Cold Calling
- Lead Generation
- Advert Writing
- Face-to-face meetings with clients
- Candidate Interviews
- Business Development
The ideal Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- They are looking for 8 exceptional candidates who are driven, competitive, ambitious, hardworking and interesting!
- Candidates must have a 2:1 or above however candidates with a 2:2 will be considered if they have examples of extra curricular activities and sports.
- As our client thrives of a culture of teamwork, competitiveness, professionalism and an office which is very down to earth, so personality is key!
- Someone who has a genuine interest in the field of data and analytics, credit risk and technology
Rewards and Incentives for Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants:
- Generous commission scheme with no thresholds
- International opportunities for experienced candidates
- Close interaction with the MD allowing you to learn and grow with the company.
- Monthly incentives for top billers (trips abroad, lunch clubs, Fridays off)
- Company pension as well as share scheme after 3 years service
- Birthday presents.
- Subsidised gym membership - Free gym membership following promotion to consultant.
If our client sounds like the perfect company for you and that you are the ideal candidate then what are you waiting for? Send your CV in today and take your first steps towards becoming a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant!