Client Service Executive- Global Finance company
Role: Client Service Executive
Salary: £21,000- £26,000 + 20% commission (of annual salary) + bonus
Location: NW London
Benefits: Excellent career progression prospects, full induction and on-going training, supportive and friendly team culture, flat structure- non hierarchal.
Fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to build upon their Client Service Executive experience within an international company.
You will be responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients. The role will be 20% office based and 80% travelling both locally and internationally
This role is perfect for someone who is proactive, well organised, confident and eager to succeed.
• Planning, preparing and implementing of audits in the UK and throughout Europe - involving foreign VAT invoice extraction and documentation signing
• Following up with clients on all matters of service - including providing reports, dealing with queries and requesting supporting documentation where necessary
• In-office administration and processing of claims and documents
• Communicating directly with the clients face to face and via telephone and email
• Working with the processing centre to facilitate a smooth claim submissions process, including providing all necessary documentation on time, following up with queries and additional requests for information
• Dealing with all ad hoc queries from clients and the processing centre
Qualifications, experience, knowledge and skills:
• Must possess a University qualification- a degree or equivalent in Business.
• Must have Client Service experience
• Strong Interpersonal skills
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• You will act as the 'face of the businesses and therefore required to be well presented and confident
• Detailed orientated
• Excellent Administration skills
• Able to work within a team as well independently
• Must possess a 'can-do’ attitude
• Must be available to travel locally and internationally
• Have a sense of humour