M&A Associate, London
M&A Associate - Professional Services Firm
London - Central
Up to £65,000 and Bonus Scheme
Our client a top tier professional services firm is looking to add to their M&A team in London. They primarily target firms with a value up to £100m. The team provides a full range of advisory services including buying and selling companies, undertaking due diligence, report writing, valuations, financial modelling, business appraisals, deal negotiation, capital raising and consultancy.
This is a role for an ambitious Corporate Finance professional looking to step up to the Associate/ Manager grade focusing on Lead Advisory. This is a key role within the firm and the successful candidate will work closely with the Directors and Partner and you will be part of the wider Corporate Finance team.
The successful candidates will likely have 2 to 5 years Corporate Finance experience preferably within a professional services firm or Boutique M&A house.
expected to execute and demonstrate the following.
- M&A analysis (e.g. identification of potential acquisition targets or buyers);
- Valuation support and analysis;
- An excellent communicator who can evidence their ability to build and maintain long-term and established relationships.
- Relationship building with local intermediary market (banks, lawyers etc.);
- Report writing (e.g. Preparation of Information Memorandums, business plans etc.);
- Spread sheet and financial modelling (e.g. cash flow / financing models);
- Researching, preparing and supporting presentations/sales pitches for new business;
- Liaising with clients, funders and intermediaries during execution of transactions;
- Preparation of analysis and investigations relating to due diligence assignments;
**Applicants must be eligible to live and work within the EU. Documented evidence will be required as part of the interview and recruitment process.