Static Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Engineer
My client is an established Air Conditioning company who are looking for an Experienced Static Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Engineer to join their rapidly expanding family run company who like to treat their engineers well as then they work harder & feel more valued.
They pride themselves on being a professional focussed company which has with very low staff turnover. For the right person there is always room for them to progress within the business as it is growing year on year.
As a Static Air conditioning & Refrigeration Engineer you will be:-
- Based on site in Central London
- Providing service and maintenance on commercial equipment (F-Gas)
- Working on VRV’s, VRF’s, Splits, Walk in Cold Rooms & Refrigeration equipment.
- Dealing with clients such as Retail, Hospitals, Schools etc depending on site allocated.
- Experienced Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Engineer doing service, maintenance & breakdown
- City & Guilds Level 2 Air Conditioning & Refrigeration as a minimum, Level 3 would be a bonus
- Must be F Gas qualified - essential
- Living Central London ideally
- 33k-38k basic,
- OT available
- Phone, Laptop, Fuel Card, Pension
- Call out Rota 1 in 6
- 25 days holiday
For an immediate interview contact Sam FLOYD
In the event that you are contacted for a role, please note that as part of the registration process you shall be required to provide FRONTrunner Recruitment with proof of identity as well as proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.